National Parks near Cedar City Utah
Cedar City makes a great base camp from which to explore nearby national parks, monuments and recreation areas. The Kolob Canyons section of Zion National Park is just a few miles south of Cedar City and it offers great hiking/canyoneering opportunities. Bryce Canyon and Great Basin are within easy driving distance and are great destinations for day trips.
Miles from Cedar City to nearby parks and other national sites are given below.
- 20 miles - Zion (Kolob Canyons Section)
- 30 miles - Cedar Breaks National Monument
- 60 miles - Red Canyon
- 80 miles - Bryce Canyon National Park
- 145 miles - Great Basin National Park
- 150 miles - Lake Powell (Wahweap)
For more information, please contact the Cedar City & Brian Head Tourism and Convention Bureau at 435-586-5124 or 800-354-4849.
|Back to top||Print this page||E-mail this page|