|Webster at a glance…|
Type of School: Graduate Degrees
Founded in St. Louis, Missouri, in 1915, Webster University is a private, non-profit, multi-campus, international institution offering degree programs at 100 campuses worldwide. Classes in Utah are offered at the Hill Air Force Base campus.
Recognized as a national leader, Webster University is known for its innovative programs in military graduate education, in international education, and as a significant provider of adult education programs. The University's reputation is reflected in these national reports:
- The 2009 America's Best Colleges edition of U.S. News & World Report ranks Webster University the 33rd best university in the "Best Universities-Master's" category. There are 572 universities in this category. Webster's ranking is in the Midwest division which includes 143 schools.
- MSN Encarta, Microsoft's prestigious online encyclopedia, includes Webster University in their "Top 10 Colleges for Adults." Read the full article.
- The Pentagon currently lists 61 active-duty generals and admirals as Webster University graduates.
- Webster's School of Business and Technology has one of the highest business enrollments in the United States.
Webster University's class times are designed to accommodate working schedules. With five nine-week terms per year, classes meet one night a week from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Degree programs available at the Hill AFB Campus:
- Master in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Arts in Information Technology Management
- Master of Arts in Human Resources Management and Leadership
- Master of Arts in Human Resources Development
- Master of Arts in Management and Leadership
- Master of Arts in Procurement and Acquisitions Management
|Back to top||Print this page||E-mail this page|