|Location:||Escalante/Grand Staircase Area see map»|
280 West Main
|P.O. Box 657|
Escalante, UT 84726
|Website:||Escalante Grand Staircase Bed & Breakfast|
Escalante Grand Staircase Bed & BreakfastPeople come from all over the earth to marvel at the Canyons of the Escalante. From the beauty of Lower Calf Creek Falls, Devils Rock Garden and Spooky and Peek-A-=Boo Slot Canyons, to the majesty of Coyote Gulch, the Escalante Canyons of southern Utah have become the state's latest and greatest tourist attractions.
Sitting in the heart of Utah's National Park country is the city of Escalante, Utah -- gateway to Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Capitol Reef National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, and Glen Canyon National Recreation Area.
Escalante's Grand Staircase B&B Inn has been accommodating guests since 1998. As our guest, you will be well-rested and well-fed for your national park adventures. We have a history of hospitality -- let us be your home away from home during your stay in Escalante.
- We are totally non-smoking.
- DirecTV is ALL rooms
- Rates are $145.00 for 1 or 2 persons $20.00 each additional person.
- Off Season Rates, 11/1-3/15, are available, please inquire.
- B&B/Tour packages available.
- Television in Room
- Complimentary Breakfast
- Complimentary Coffee
- Internet Access - Wireless
- Air Conditioning
- Internet Access
- Wheelchair Accessible Property
- Bed & Breakfast Inns of Utah
- Utah Hotel & Lodging Assoc.
Credit Cards Accepted
- Master Card