For the convenience of visitors traveling the state by vehicle, Utah has five gateway Welcome Centers. They are located just off freeway exits at key entry points to the state and provide free travel information, restrooms, and pay phones.
- I-15 south bound near Brigham City in Northern Utah, (435) 744-5567.
- I-80 west bound near Echo Junction in Northern Utah, (435) 336-2588.
- I-15 north bound near St. George in Southwestern Utah, (435) 673-4542.
- I-70 west bound near Thompson Springs in Southeastern Utah, (435) 285-2234.
- US-40 in Jensen (near Vernal) in Northeastern Utah, (435) 789-4002, Fax: (435) 781-0762.
- Utah Highway Map
- Rental Car Agents
- Commuter Conditions
- Utah Winter Road Conditions
- Utah Department of Motor Vehicles, (801) 297-7780
- Utah Highway Patrol, (801) 965-4518.
- Up-to-the-minute traffic and travel information, 511 (within Utah); 866-511-UTAH
|Back to top||Print this page||E-mail this page|