Seclusion still exists. Explore your canyons without crowds
The gateway to Bridges. The gateway to the Trail of the Ancients. The gateway to Arches. The gateway to Goosenecks. Come to think of it, it would actually just be easier to tell you what Blanding isn't the gateway to, which in short is absoluely nothing. Blanding is its own little coop with hometown hospitality and smalltown vibes.
See everything Southeastern Utah has to offer minus a pack of tourists blocking your camera view. Read more...
5: Edge of the Cedars State Park Museum: Authentic village and kiva onsite along with one of the nation’s largest collections of pottery.
4: The Dinosaur Museum (April – October) See skeletons, fossils, and eggs, along with handcrafted sculptures made by the owners of the museum.
3: Natural Bridges National Monument Three majestic natural bridges invite you to ponder the power of water.
2: Four Corners Monument This one-of-a-kind monument allows you to stand in Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona all at once.
1: House on Fire Ruins – Bears Ears National Monument Visit one of the nation’s most intriguing landscapes and Utah’s newest National Monument.
- World-class backcountry hiking and backpacking
- ATV and UHV trails throughout the entire county
- Valley of the Gods and Moki Dugway
- Muley Point Overlook
- Dark Sky Parks (Natural Bridges & Hovenweep)
Nearby Natural Wonders
- Arches National Park (75 Miles)
- Monument Valley Tribal Park (75 Miles)
- Four Corners Monument (70 Miles)
- Hovenweep National Monument (45 Miles)
- Natural Bridges National Monument (43 miles)
- Bears Ears National Monument Shash Jaa Unit (13 Miles)
TRAVEL BUREAU INFORMATION
Request Information / Visitors Info
Blanding City Visitors Center
12 North Grayson Parkway
Blanding, Utah 84511
Phone: (435) 678-3662
Latest Articles & Itineraries
Bears Ears starts in Bluff. Explore Bears Ears country...
In the last few years, Bears Ears National Monument has...