ENJOY THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS!
Hold on tight as the customized 4×4 Jeep traverses terrain on our most extreme off-road adventure! Ascend over 1500 feet and see the breathtaking views of the vast East Zion from Brushy Cove and Elevator Trail.
This completely customized Jeep Wrangler has open sides and is able to accommodate the entire family (up to 9 people).
Your driver and guide will begin the tour on a smooth road for several miles. You will learn of the area’s history and the general lay of the land as you drive past some of the smaller canyons that make up Zion National Park.
After this short introduction, the trail begins. Hold on tight as the Jeep crawls over boulders and ascends narrow, steep switchbacks before pausing at a beautiful viewpoint. Views of the West Temple, Checkerboard Mesa, the Narrows, and other prominent Zion landmarks are visible from here.
After snacks, water, and pictures, the tour continues with a steep descent down the mountain. Learn about the century-old Ponderosa Pine Trees that tower above the trail as the Jeep moves down the mountainside. Watch out for wildlife including Mule Deer, Wild Turkey, Elk. On some occasions, a Mountain Lion or Black Bear may even be spotted. Once you get back to the road, you will return to the meeting point.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Bring a camera!
- You do not want to miss the tour so please arrive 15 minutes early.
- This tour may not operate during severe weather conditions.
- In fall and winter months, be prepared for cold weather! Make sure you bring hats, gloves, coats, etc. to keep you warm while you enjoy the tour.
- Advanced Reservation Recommended
- Presented By: Zion Ponderosa Ranch Resort
- Recurrence: Recurring daily
- Location: Zion Ponderosa
- Price: $99 - Adults (Ages 18+) $89 - Youth (Ages 17 & Under)