Hike the water, stone river bed, and sandy alcoves.
Available Sunday and Thursday - Year round 7am to 4pm. An experience unlike any other. With an experienced guide, hike in the water, stone river bed, and sandy alcoves provided by the Virgin River waters while gazing upwards at the 1,000 foot cliff walls of Zion Canyon. The canyon walls limit the amount of sunlight and it can be chilly even on the hottest summer days. Seasonally appropriate gear will be provided, dry pants, specialized water shoes, socks and a walking stick.
1275 East Red Mountain Circle, Ivins, UT 84738
- Presented By: Red Mountain Resort
- Dates: April 6, 2023 - December 31, 2023
- Recurrence: Recurring weekly on Sunday, Thursday
- Location: Red Mountain Resort
- Price: $325 + service fees