Pinnacle Helicopters provides extraordinary views of Moab, Utah, and Arches National Park. Incredible views and ample photograph opportunities will make your adventure one remember.
- Flights offered daily, and include options for all price ranges
- Landing Tour into remote Happy Canyon
- Charter services offered
Needles Overlook Tour:
Extend our Edge of Canyonlands Tour by 15 minutes! See North and South Sixshooter and Aquaduct Arch, in addition to everything on the 45 minute tour, including Deadhorse Point, the Colorado River, Thelma and Louise Point, the Potash Pondsand amazing views of the Island in the Sky and the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park. Fly down beautiful Kane Creek Canyon and directly above the rising fins of Behind the Rocks. This is our most spectacular tour!
Approximate length of tour: 60 minute flight time
Pricing: $399 per person
Happy Canyon Landing Tour:
Pinnacle Helicopters offers a daily landing flight into Happy Canyon. Depart the airport early in the morning and fly the edge of the northern Maze District of Canylonlands National Park, seeing Buttes of the Cross, Ekker Butte and Upheaval Dome. Land at a remote landing strip, shut down the helicopter and marvel in the quiet solitude of the Canyon Country while exploring an abandoned mining camp.
Approximate length of total tour: 90 minutes
Approximate length of flight time: 60 minutes
Pricing: $449/per person - Limit of 3 passengers
Edge of Canyonlands Tour:
This 45 minute tour is breathtaking and is our most popular tour! See Deadhorse Point, the Colorado River, Thelma and Louise Point, the Potash Ponds and amazing views of the Island in the Sky District of Canyonlands National Park. Fly down beautiful Kane Creek Canyon and directly above the rising fins of Behind the Rocks. Finally, see many backcountry arches, including Corona Arch, Pritchett Arch, Halls Bridge, Funnel Arch and several others.
Approximate length: 45 minute flight time
Pricing: $299 per person
Backcountry Arches Tour:
This tour is offered in two flight lengths!
- Approximate Length: 20 minute flight time
- Price: $139 per person
This 20 minute tour provides amazing landscape views of the Moab Canyon Country! Fly directly over Determination Towers, Monitor and Merrimac Butte on your way to Gemini Bridges! After you circle Gemini Bridges, fly to the Colorado River and glimpse into the Behind the Rocks Area. Also included are Corona Arch, Jeep Arch and Uranium Arch!
This tour may be short, but the views are spectacular. You will not be disappointed!
- Approximate Length: 30 minute flight time
- Price: $199 per person
Fly along the same spectacular path as the 20 minute tour, but continue past the Colorado River corridor. The extra 10 minutes on this flight provides amazing landscape views of the Island in the Sky District of Canyonlands National Park and Deadhorse Point! View Pritchett Arch, Halls Bridge and Funnel Arch, in addition to all of the arches included on the 20 minute tour!
Pinnacle Helicopters offers specialized photography and videography services for both amateur and professional photographers. The seating arrangement of the helicopter allows each passenger to have a window seat, and the aircraft doors can be removed for unobstructed photography. Photography flights can be specialized for specific locations and landmarks based on photographers interests. Sunset and sunrise flight times available daily.
Charter service to remote locations and other airports in Utah and the Four Corners area available. River pickup can be requested. Call for pricing and to arrange private charter service.
- Pinnacle Helicopters is currently taking reservations for scenic tours. Tours will be limited to private parties, and reservations are required.
- We will be keeping the front door locked at all times in order to ensure proper social distancing between groups. If you have an existing reservation, please wait in your car and we will come outside to greet you approximately 10 minutes prior to your flight time. If you arrive early, please call us and if no other party is in the facility, we will greet you early.
- Cancellation policy will not be enforced during COVID-19 pandemic. If anyone in your party feels generally unwell or exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19, we kindly ask that you cancel your flight in order to protect our employees. All cancellation fees will be waived.
- Passengers will be required to wear face coverings inside facility and inside aircraft. You are encouraged to bring your own face covering, however disposable face masks will be available if needed.
- The facility and aircraft will be cleaned between each group following CDC guidelines.