Coral Springs Resort
Coral Springs Resort
98 N. 6680 W.
St. George, UT 84737
Best Available Rates for: Jul 02, 2015 - Jul 04, 2015 Change Dates
1 Bedroom Suite
Enjoy Full Kitchen, Patio, BBQ Grill and Outdoor fireplace.View Room Amenities & Nightly RatesSold Out
2 bedrooms / 2 bathroomsView Room Amenities & Nightly RatesSold Out
3 bedrooms / 2 bathroomsView Room Amenities & Nightly RatesSold Out
Showing 3 of 3 rooms
Coral Springs Resort
Luxury, convenience, and amenities that will please the entire family.
- Star Rating
Situated right between downtown St. George and Zion National Park, Coral Springs Resort is an ideal location for anyone wanting to explore southern Utah in all of its recreation and beauty. Within minutes, guests can visit Snow Canyon as well as Quail Creek and Sand Hollow Reservoirs. Not to mention, Coral Springs offers access to the Grand Canyon - Arizona’s pride and joy – without any of the congestion from the larger suburban area of St. George. After a long day of hiking, climbing or zip lining, the luxury of Coral Springs will welcome you home to relax at the pool, in the hot tub, or in front of the fire.
For non-hikers, St. George and Cedar City offer plenty – spas, shopping, and one of the most renowned theater festivals in the country. Golfers discover the incredible scenery of Coral Canyon Golf Course or Sky View, both located less than 10 minutes away; though you need look no further than Coral Springs Resort to find activities that will suit couples or an entire family. The resort itself features tennis courts, indoor and outdoor pools and spas, and work-out facilities. Units can sleep up to 12 people and are equipped with oversized master bath suites with raised Jacuzzi tubs and granite countertops. Kitchens are fully stocked and each living area has a Google television should you just want to take a seat and relax.
Amenities & Services
Coral Springs Resort is proud to offer the following resort services for no fees. To arrange these or other services, kindly contact Brady in the main office.
- Google TV
- Wireless Internet
- Underground parking
- Boat and RV parking
- Laundry service: Each St. George suite has a full-size washer and dryer. Additionally, in the future we will offer door to door collection and delivery services for those guests who prefer to have laundry done off-premises or who have items which require dry cleaning.
- Maid service: Your villa will be meticulously cleaned and inspected prior to your arrival. For your added comfort, a mid-stay clean or a daily freshening of your St. George luxury resort villa may also be arranged for an additional fee.
- Business center: Our business center will soon have a computer that allows you to use the internet, reconfirm your flights, print boarding passes and other documents. The business center is located in the club house next to the fitness center.
- Special occasions: St. George is renowned for sports tournaments, birthdays and family reunions. As you can probably imagine, this prime location offers a most convenient gathering place for special occasions. Our team would be honored to help plan your unique vacation.
- Complimentary sports equipment: Stop by the clubhouse and pick up complimentary sports and swimming equipment.
- Business center
- Dry cleaning / laundry services
- Fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Common area hot tub (indoor)
- Common area hot tub (outdoor)
- Indoor pool
- Audiovisual services available
- Conference room(s)
- Barbecue grills available
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Complimentary garage parking
- 100% non-smoking
- Children allowed
- Cribs available (fees may apply)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- No pets allowed
- Non-smoking rooms available
- Wireless Internet (complimentary)
Dining and Attractions
Razor Ridge Park-A unique 4-acre park, which includes an urban fishery. Razor Ridge Lake is approximately 4.8 million gallons. At 28 feet deep, the lake is deeper than most urban fisheries.-½ mile
Coral Canyon Golf Course-Designed by golf course architect Keith Foster, Coral Canyon Golf Course provides a rare opportunity for you to enjoy luxurious golf at the doorway to some of the world's most famed natural wonders.-¾ mile
Quail Creek State Park-Spend a day on the water or visit a nearby state or national park, then retire to a campsite in a spectacular red rock desert setting.-2¾ miles
Snow Canyon State Park-Snow Canyon offers 16 miles of hiking trails, technical rock climbing, horseback riding, year-round camping, nature studies, wildlife viewing, and photographic opportunities galore. -15 miles
Sand Hollow State Park - Only ten minutes from Coral Springs you will have access to a beautiful lake and sand dunes for ATV and motorcycle.
Kanarra Creek Falls - Roughly 20 to 30 minutes from Coral Springs is one of the most magnificent slot canyon hikes in Southern Utah. visit our blog for more information.
St. Helen's Restaurant and Sports Bar-The cuisine is quite traditional with a variety of European favorites, unique pastas, steak and sea food specials. -4¼ miles
Royal Thai Cuisine-With the experienced chefs and friendly atmosphere, stop by and experience the traditional Thai food and many modern culture style specialty dishes. -5 miles
El Pollo Loco-The nation's flame-grilled chicken leader.-5 miles
In-N-Out Burger-Fresh food and excellent service since 1948.-5¼ miles
Situated right between downtown St. George and Zion National Park, Coral Springs Resort is an ideal location for anyone wanting to explore southern Utah in all of its recreation and beauty. Within minutes, guests can visit Snow Canyon as well as Quail Creek and Sand Hollow Reservoirs. Not to mention, Coral Springs offers access to the Grand Canyon - Arizona's pride and joy - without any of the congestion from the larger suburban area of St. George. After a long day of hiking, climbing or zip lining, the luxury of Coral Springs will welcome you home to relax at the pool, in the hot tub, or in front of the fire.
Coral Springs Resort
All sales are final. No Refund
Full payment is due at the time of booking.
There is a one-time cleaning fee of $75 for 2-bedroom suites, $85 for 3-bedroom suites.
We are a self check in resort. We provide you with a personalized door code that you will use to check in to your suite. We do have an onsite manager named Brady if you have any questions regarding check in processes 435-851-9165.