It's romantic. It's awe-inspiring. It's better than going to the gym. It's better than streaming a new series on the Internet. It's even better (dare we say it?) than watching the latest NOVA episode where they dig up the remains of Vikings, analyze Iceman, or explain a cure for an elusive disease. Yes, it is the sunset. And, lucky you, if you missed it last night, it will happen again tonight. And Utah has at least 1,235 places that will knock your socks off if you stop to watch the sun go down, but we're giving you our top 5.
05. Most Urban Sunset (Best City View): Mount Olympus
04. Most Remote Sunset: Uinta Mountains
03. Most Dramatic Sunset: Monument Valley National Monument
02. Most Peaceful Sunset: Sailing on the Great Salt Lake
01. Most Colorful: Bryce Canyon Amphitheater