Utah is well known for excellent trout fishing in high mountain lakes and streams. The state offers a wide variety of other exciting fishing opportunities, including trophy lake trout that weigh in at over 40 pounds, ferocious tiger muskie, striped bass so plentiful they have removed the limit, unique and hard-fighting wipers, plus quality waters for walleye, largemouth, smallmouth, white bass, perch, crappie, channel catfish and several other species. Fishing is open year-round on most waters. Click here for Utah fishing license information.
- Rocky Mountain Outfitters
- Bear River Lodge ATV and Snowmobile Rentals
- Wilderness Trout Expeditions
- Crystal Ranch Lodge
- Utah Pro Fly Fishing
- Ambassador Guides and Outfitters
- Flaming Gorge Resort & Guides
- Destination Sports And Adventures
- Red Canyon Lodge Adventures
RIVERS & LAKES
UTAH'S BEST FISHING DESTINATIONS
Articles & Itineraries
Thanks to Mend Fly Fishing for contributing to this...