Utah Trip Itineraries
As close as you can get to hiring your own personal local guide to plan your trips.
We've developed itineraries to help people plan and enjoy trips to the best destinations in Utah and the surrounding area. We live in Utah and we know these areas . Our itineraries are based on our own experiences, with input from many travelers and tour operators. They will help you enjoy our scenic attractions, byways, accommodations and restaurants.
- 5-Day National Park Itinerary
- Moab Family Itinerary
- A 7-Day, Budget-Friendly Utah Family Ski Vacation
- Zion National Park Itinerary for All Ages
- East Zion Adventure Itinerary
- A Long Weekend in Bryce Canyon for the Family
- Bryce Canyon Winter Weekend Itinerary
- Kanab 3-Day Adventure Itinerary
- Summer in the City: SLC Day-Itineraries for Families
- Spiral Jetty & Golden Spike Itinerary for Kids
- Fall Staycation Itineraries – Salt Lake City or Park City
Articles & Itineraries
10 Days. 1,900 Miles. 9 Icons of the West.
These sites are millions of years in the making...
Zion, Escalante AND Bryce? Thrice as nice.
Go deeper into these three parks — both...
5 Utah National Parks in 5 Days
They’re so tightly packed you could sleep till...
1-DAY FAMILY ITINERARY: WASATCH BACK
Spend the dog days of summer at a higher elevation If...
- Moab Rafting Itinerary
- Zion, Escalante AND Bryce? Thrice as nice.
- 5 Utah National Parks in 5 Days
- Logan–Ogden 2-Day Itinerary
- St. George 2-Day itinerary
- Utah Valley 2-Day Adventure
- Kanab 3-Day Family Itinerary
- ZION 3-day INTERGENERATIONAL ITINERARY
- Super Six Family Itinerary
- Super Six One Week Itinerary
- Fall/Winter Family Itinerary: 6 Days Logan to Jackson to Yellowstone
salt lake city Weather
Latest Articles & Itineraries
Natural Bridges National Monument: A Hidden Gem, Not a Second Fiddle
If you were the little sibling in your family growing...
Plan a Guys Getaway in Vernal
It can be tough to figure out a destination for a guys...
Treat Yourself to a (San Rafael) Swell Winter
Come winter, Utah’s mountains offer some of the...
Plan a Triathlon of Fun in Greater Zion
Take part in some unforgettable events of your own in...
Color Me (Insert Emotion Here): Where to See Cedar City’s Feel-Good Fall Foliage
Calm? Optimistic? Grounded? Inspired? Excited? As the...
Play Outside and See a Play Outside in Cedar City
Explore the area’s staggering scenery before...
Mapping Out Utah’s Tastiest Cuisine
Take an epicurean trip across the state to try all of...
Get Your Peach Thrills in Box Elder County
Northwestern Utah is the perfect climate for fruit,...
9 Highest Peaks Across Utah
These peaks are peak peak. And so hikeable too. There...
Paving the Way for Everyone: All-Access Trails in Utah
Our six-sided state is full of diverse scenery, from...
Local Legends in Utah
Are there sea creatures in our lakes? Curses in our...