Cherry Peak Resort
Calling all Utahns, please welcome Cherry Peak Resort as the newest member of Utah's stellar ski destinations. Although they call themselves a ski resort, Cherry Peak is so much more. In addition to their plentiful ski runs, 1265 vertical feet, and two-triple chair lifts, year round activities and events are continually available. If you like tubing, ice skating, mountain biking, or concerts, chances are you'll find yourself at this mountain.
Cherry Peak Resort | Photo Gallery
Cherry Peak Resort
4 lifts, 29 runs
Our Favorite Cherry Peak Runs
- Longmosy (Green-Easy)
- Temptation (Green-Easy)
- Gangway (Blue-Intermediate)
- Gutsy (Blue-Intermediate)
- Nightmare Alley (Black Diamond-Technical)
- Black Hole (Black Diamond-Technical)
- Reconsider (Black Diamond-Technical)
Cherry Peak Resort has got you covered. Located in the lower level of the lodge, rent skis, boots and poles. Snowboard boots and boards are also available. Don't worry if you forgot a helmet or googles, you can rent those too.
The tubing hill, The Tuge, is open during the regular hours of 12:00am to 9:00pm Monday - Thursday & 9:00am-10:00pm Friday's, Saturday's and Holidays.
Access to the tubing hill is included in the cost of your lift ticket.
Snow Tubing Pricing:
- Ages 3+
- One Person $11
- Two People $20
- Family of 4 $25
Cherry Peak Resort Overview
Cherry Peak Resort, located near Logan, Utah, covers 1,265 vertical feet, housing nearly 30 runs and a full terrain park. Since opening their lifts on December of 2015, Cherry Peak Resort has proven to be a ski resort sought after. In addition to your run-of-the-mill skiing and snowboarding, Cherry Peak Resort offers additional winter activities such as tubing and ice skating.
But wait, there's more. In the summer you will find activities like mountain biking, races, and concerts at Cherry Peak Resort. Need to plan a party? Well, Cherry Peak Resort can host your family reunion, wedding/reception, or church/group party.
At A Glance:
- Adult Season Passes (Individuals, age 12 and up) $395
- Youth/Senior Season Passes (Youth ages 6-11, Seniors 70+) $360
- Student Season Passes (Any Student 12+ with Valid ID) $360
- Family Passes (For Four Family Members) $1,095
- Day passes now includes night for free.
- Hours of operations are Monday - Thursday 12:00pm - 9:00pm
- Friday, Saturday and Holidays. 9:00am - 10:00pm
3200 E 11000 N
Richmond, UT 84333
Articles & ItinerariesView All
An under the radar destination that should be on your radar. Learn all about Natural Bridges, Utah a...
Richly hued views await you in southern Utah this autumn. Peep the changing leaves on a scenic drive...
From a wheelchair accessible waterfall trail to a lakeside boardwalk laden with wildflowers, these U...