Four Season Guides
Discover the incomparable landscapes of Utah’s canyon country with Four Season Guides’ Utah Hiking Tours.
Four Season Guides | Photo Gallery
Boulder Mail Trail
For over 20 years, Four Season Guides has been offering outstanding hiking trips and backpacking adventures in Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument, Canyonlands & Arches National Parks, as well as Zion & Bryce. We offer a variety of tour types that can accommodate various degrees of adventure. Our lodge-based hiking tours offer the opportunity to explore incredible destinations through a series of guided day hikes, with the convenience and comfort of hot showers, soft beds, and delicious local dining each night. Basecamp hiking trips trade the hotel for a more rustic, yet well-appointed camping adventure, complete with amazing hikes. Or consider an adventurous, multi-day backpacking trip that gets you deep into the heart of these unparalleled wilderness areas.
- Boulder Mail Trail | 4 or 5 days | Intermediate +
- Coyote Gulch | 4 days | Intermediate
- Canyonlands Backpacking | 5 days | Intermediate
- Grand Gulch Archaeology Backpacking | 4 days | Intermediate +
Basecamp Hiking Tours
- Zion, Bryce and Escalante Basecamp | 5 days | Intermediate
- Bryce & Escalante Basecamp | 5 days | Intermediate
Lodge-Based Hiking Tours
- Zion, Bryce and Escalante | 5 days | Intermediate
- Escalante Lodge-Based Tour | 4 or 5 days | Intermediate
- Moab Hiking Adventure | 5 days | Intermediate