Kanab Tour Company
Kanab, UT 84741
Come join us for some fun with Kanab Tour Company! We've got an adrenaline-pumping lineup of guided ATV, Jeep, Canyoneering, and Hiking tours right here in the Kanab area. But wait, there's more! We're your go-to team for epic adventures to Zion, Bryce Canyon, Grand Canyon North Rim, Glen Canyon/Lake Powell, and tons of other thrilling destinations.
Our mission? To make sure every guest leaves with memories that'll make them grin from ear to ear. Join us for the adventure of a lifetime!
Adventures & Excursions
Kanab Tour Company | Photo Gallery
Make action-packed memories that will last a lifetime with your group or family on the Peek-A-Boo Slot Canyon tour!
As the only Polaris Adventure Outfitter in Kanab, we always offer the newest fleet of RzRs, including XPs and Turbos, for your adventure! Slingshots are available to rent from May through October. RzRs are available to rent year-round.
- Peek-A-Boo Slot Canyon By far our most popular tour! ATV across sandy dunes and trails | Length: 2.5 hours
- Hog Canyon Ride and climb over rugged rock terrain in the mountain trails just north of Kanab | Length: 2.5 hours
- Inchworm Arch Explore one of Kanab's most outstanding natural arches | Length: 5 hours
- East Zion Zion without the crowds! Heart stopping overlooks and color patterns in the sandstone that
rival the Wave in Coyote Buttes | Length: 5 hours
- White Pocket Travel over sand trails with views of the Grand Staircase to a place like no other | Length: 8-9 hours
- South Coyote Buttes Journey through teepees and colorful sandstone (permit required, also offered as a hiking only tour) | Length: 8-9 hours
- North Rim Experience a once in a lifetime ATV ride to backcountry overlooks of the Grand Canyon| Length: 8-9 hours
- Custom Tours Allow our guides to choose the destination! They know the backcountry like no other! | Length: Custom
- The Wave Tour The Wave and the North Coyote Buttes area (permit required) | Length: 8-9 hours
- Angels Landing Venture up narrow paths with only a chain to hold on to at times (permit required for chain portion) | Length: 8-9 hours
- Buckskin Gulch Hike the longest and deepest slot canyon in the southwest United States | Length: 8-9 hours
- The Alternative Wave/Paria Plateau There are many wave-like formations in the region. Don't be disheartened if you don’t succeed with a Wave Lottery permit. We are passionate about the area and can offer customized combinations that will blow your mind with beauty | Length: Custom
- Zion National Park Choose from a variety of hikes | Length: Full Day Tour
- Bryce Canyon National Park Be in awe over pink hoodoos and natural amphitheaters | Length: Full Day Tour
- Zion and Bryce Canyon Visit two of Utah's Mighty Five parks in just one day | Length: Full Day Tour
- Grand Canyon North Rim Beat the crowds hiking and take in the fresh, cool air | Length: Full Day Tour
- Glen Canyon and Lake Powell Explore the sparkling blue waters of Lake Powell by canyon cruise or raft, and enjoy iconic views of Horseshoe Bend | Length: Full Day Tour
- Toroweap Overlook The ultimate Grand Canyon View point. Peer 3000 feet (915 meters) straight down into the belly of the Grand Canyon. | Length: 8-10 hours
Reserve A Tour, Get $25 Lunch Free!
Through Dec 31
Use the code LUNCH25 when you call to book this deal!