OsoBlu Luxury Yurts
Luxury accommodations with spectacular panoramic views of Bear Lake!
OsoBlue Luxury Yurts
This may be the most unique experience available in the West! The beautiful wood beams that support the yurt are mesmerizing and give a feeling of...
TV & Fireplace
OsoBlue luxury yurts include flat screen TV's that allow you to stream movies and a fireplace to warm your feet.
Need to do laundry?
Each of the yurts includes a full-size washer and dryer.
Linen & Towels Provided
Delicious raspberry shakes at Bear Lake!
Enjoy the famous raspberry shakes in Garden City.
Stocked Yurt Kitchen
The kitchen comes stocked with everything you will need to prepare meals, including: pots and pans, bakeware, dishes for 12 including mugs, plates,...
OsoBlue Yurts - Sleep 12
Two large private bedrooms one with a king bed and double bunk bed and the other with a queen bed and double bunk bed (total per bedroom can sleep 6)
All linens and towels provided.
1-mile from Bear Lake
Oso Blu’s location is perfect being just one mile from the Bear Lake State Park Marina for boat launching, and sandy beaches are within walking...
Nestled on many acres of private land, enjoy the peace and serenity of beautiful Bear Lake when you stay in one of Oso Blu's luxury yurts.
You have never experienced camping like this! Try the largest yurt built in North America at 40 feet in diameter- totaling 1556 square feet of luxury living space. This yurt contains 2 large bedrooms and a children’s play loft/ overflow sleeping area, a full kitchen, and large oversized bathroom with two private toilets, large walk in shower, two sinks, washer and dryer. TV to stream movies and fireplace to warm your feet!
This may be the most unique experience available in the West! The beautiful wood beams that support the yurt are mesmerizing and give a feeling of peace and symmetry not found in your ordinary nightly rental cabin.
- Complete kitchen includes dishes, pots, pans and utensils
- Linens and towels provided (beach towels not provided)
- Loft area for sleeping
- 55 inch HD 4K TV
- Full sized washer and dryer
- Full bathroom with 2 separate private toilets
- Gathering Deck with Cowboy Fire Cauldron- ready for you!
- The unobstructed view of Bear Lake is awesome from our massive 40 foot round gathering deck.
- A large fire cauldron will allow you to stay warm while soaking in the wonder of the stars and the entire landscape of Bear Lake. It is important to note you will need to bring your own wood. Wood bundles are available at the Shell, or Mike’s market or the Ace Hardware store.
- Enjoy a game of tetherball or cornhole.
- Tables and seating provided.
- 2 BBQ grills will be ready for guests
- Fire Cauldron has a grate for BBQ for the adventurous cook!
DINING AND ATTRACTIONS
- Bear Lake State Park
- Bear Lake Pizza
- Ruca's - American Restaurant
- Ephraim's Restaurant - American Restaurant
- Summit Inn Pizza
A cancellation fee of 25% of total payments made will be charged for cancellations made prior to 30 days to arrival. If cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival, no refunds will be issued.
A deposit of 50% of total balance is due at time of reservation. The remaining 50% is due 30 days prior to check in.
$140 cleaning fee per stay.
The guest and their invited guests staying at the rental property (guests) understand and agree that check in time is 4:00 PM. Check out is no later than 10 a.m. Late checkout will be considered only if yurt is not rented the evening of respective check out date. Approval must be given. An additional night stay will be charged for unauthorized check outs. Additionally, no refunds will be given for early departure or shortening of stay.
- Free WiFi:
- Non-Smoking Rooms:
- Pet Friendly:
Fun Things To Do
- Day Trips:
- Walking/Hiking Trails:
- Kitchen Facilities:
- Private Bathroom:
- $$$ ($150 - $225):
- Air Conditioning:
- Flat-Screen TV:
- Private Bathroom:
- Shower Only:
- Wheelchair Accessible:
- Kid Friendly:
- Large Groups:
Garden City Weather
Garden City, UT 84028 See Map