River Terrace Green River
Green River, UT 84525
The River Terrace is the perfect headquarters for great hiking, biking, river rafting, boating, and other exciting activities. Great rates and 45 minutes from Arches National Park!
River Terrace Green River | Photo Gallery
Heated Pool at River Terrace in Green River, Utah.
The River Terrace is the ideal place to stay when visiting southeastern Utah.
Located off I-70 at exits 160 and 164, and right on the banks of the famous Green River. Green River is headquarters for the best in hiking, biking, river rafting, boating - and don't forget 4-wheeling and ATV's.
Make sure you visit the spectacular San Rafael Swell, Canyonlands, Arches, and Dead Horse Point.
Travelers' Choice Award 2022
Basecamp for your Green River adventure
Stay in quiet Green River nearby
- Canyonlands Field Airport27 miles
- Salt Lake International Airport158 miles
- Arches National Park46 miles
- Goblin Valley State Park50 miles
- Canyonlands National Park59 miles
- Ray's Tavern1.2 miles
- Tamarisk Restaurant1 min walk
- Chow Hound1.1 miles
- John Wesley Powell River History Museum2 min walk