Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley
Elegant, Five-Star accommodations with ski-in/out access to Deer Valley Resort and mere minutes away from Main Street shopping, restaurants, and galleries.
Stein Eriksen Lodge Deer Valley | Photo Gallery
Heated Outdoor Pool
Stein Eriksen Lodge is a world-renowned Forbes Five-Star hotel and premier year-round destination. Guests experience the best ski-in/ski-out access, award-winning dining, indulgent treatments at Utah’s only Five-Star spa, and entertaining après.
This authentic European ski lodge is nestled in the alpine beauty of Park City, Utah and surrounded by spectacular views of Deer Valley Resort. Named after Norwegian Olympic Gold Medal skier, Stein Eriksen, the Lodge was awarded “World’s Best Ski Hotel” by World Ski Awards two years in a row thanks to its impeccable service, world-renowned skiing, and access to year-round outdoor recreation.
The dedicated management and staff at the Stein Eriksen Lodge work around the clock to ensure guests have a memorable stay and a Five-Star experience every time.
- Daily and evening maid service
- 24-hour security
- Babysitting services
- Troll Hallen Bar/Lounge
- Five-Star Spa with beauty salon services
- Door men, porters and valets
- Express check-in/check-out
- Meeting and group event space
- Four-Star Glitretind Restaurant
- Wheel chair accessible rooms and facilities
- Complimentary sitewide wireless internet access
- Fitness facilities
- Heated outdoor pools and hot tub
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Movie Theater
- Coffee Shop
Lodge Luxury Suite
Lodge Grand Suite
Lodge Deluxe Bedroom
Lodge Luxury Bedroom
- Park City
- Salt Lake City International
- Deer Valley
- Arches National Park
- Yuki Yami Sushi1.7 miles
- Twisted Fern2.9 miles