Monument Valley Hiking
Enjoy hiking in Monument Valley with a variety of trails for beginners and experts alike.
The Monument Valley area is huge and diverse, with landscapes ranging from sandy desert to forested mountains and deep canyons. Hiking opportunities here are also diverse. Many trails do have one thing in common - they lead to impressive ancient Ancestral Pueblo structures and rock art.
- Natural Bridges Owachomo Trail
- Hovenweep Cajon Group
- Hovenweep Cutthroat Castle Group
- Hovenweep Hackberry Group
- Hovenweep Holly Group
- Hovenweep Horseshoe Group
- Hovenweep Square Tower Ruins
- Natural Bridges Horsecollar Overlook
- Butler Wash Ruins
- Natural Bridges Kachina Trail
- Natural Bridges Sipapu Trail
Monument Valley Hiking Trails | Photo Gallery
Totem Pole Rock at Monument Valley
Hiking Tours & Guides in the Area
Monument Valley Weather
Articles & ItinerariesView All
Utah is one of the best places on Earth but don't take our word for it. See for yourself with these ...