Monument Valley Hiking
Enjoy hiking in Monument Valley with a variety of trails for beginners and experts alike.
Don’t have the energy for the politically divisive national monuments? Stick with this uncontroversially beautiful one, with its extraordinary red rock buttes, blue sky and golden sunsets.
The Monument Valley area is huge and diverse, with landscapes ranging from sandy desert to forested mountains and deep canyons. Hiking opportunities here are also diverse. Many trails do have one thing in common - they lead to impressive ancient Anasazi structures and rock art.
- Natural Bridges Owachomo Trail
- Hovenweep Cajon Group
- Hovenweep Cutthroat Castle Group
- Hovenweep Hackberry Group
- Hovenweep Holly Group
- Hovenweep Horseshoe Group
- Hovenweep Square Tower Ruins
- Natural Bridges Horsecollar Overlook
- Butler Wash Ruins
- Natural Bridges Kachina Trail
- Natural Bridges Sipapu Trail