Gunlock State Park
Gunlock Reservoir is located in the scenic red rock country of southwestern Utah. It is a pretty little reservoir popular for boating and other water sports. It offers good fishing at times, particularly for largemouth bass and channel catfish.
This is a nice small reservoir in the red rock country of southern Utah. It is a popular place to boat, fish and engage in water sports.
Located near the town of Gunlock, about 15 miles northwest of St George.
About 318 miles south of Salt Lake City
Gunlock State Park
c/o Sand Hollow State Park
3351 South Sand Hollow Road
Hurricane, UT 84737
Park Hours Year Round: 7:00 AM to 9:00 PM Daily.
Boat Ramp Hours
- October thru March- Closed
- April thru May and Labor Day thru October
- Fridays: 5:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 7:00am-8:00pm
- June thru Labor Day
- Daily: 7:00am-8:00pm
- $10 for out of state senior day-use vehicle pass, including use of watercraft launches.
- $15 for out of state day-use vehicle pass, including use of watercraft launches.
- $5 for Utah Resident senior (+65) vehicle day pass
- $10 for Utah Resident vehicle day pass
- $100 annual pass (can be purchased at the park during boat ramp hours.)
- $150 Out of state resident annual pass (can be purchased at the park during boat ramp hours.)
- $50 Senior annual pass (can be purchased at the park during boat ramp hours.)
A primitive campground with 5 sites is available – vault toilets, no potable water.
Camping fee is $20 per site. Camping is allowed on beaches. The camping fee is $15.00 per extra vehicle.
Drone Permit Fees
$15 (5-day permit)
- Water Sports
A primitive campground with 5 sites is available - vault toilets, no potable water.
Camping fee is $20 per site. Camping is allowed on beaches. The camping fee is $15 per vehicle.
Reservations are not accepted. First come, first served.
ADDITIONAL THINGS TO DO IN ST. GEORGE
Gunlock State Park | Photo Gallery
REQUEST INFO & BROCHURE
TRAVEL BUREAU INFORMATION
111 E Tabernacle St
St. George, UT 84770
st george Weather
Articles & ItinerariesView All
An under the radar destination that should be on your radar. Learn all about Natural Bridges, Utah a...
Richly hued views await you in southern Utah this autumn. Peep the changing leaves on a scenic drive...
From a wheelchair accessible waterfall trail to a lakeside boardwalk laden with wildflowers, these U...