COME AS A STRANGER, LEAVE AS A FRIEND
- Star Rating
Whether you're in town to visit Capitol Reef National Park, to visit friends and family, or just to spend a night or two on your way elsewhere, we have the perfect motel room for you! At the Aquarius Inn, we offer our guests several different types of accommodations to fit your needs: Giant Family Rooms with two queen beds or king beds, or for those leaving the kids at home, rooms with one queen or king bed. We also have several rooms with kitchen facilities - utensils/pots/pans are not included.
Amenities & Services
- Coffee Pot
- AT&T telephones (local calls are free)
- Free High Speed Wireless Internet
- Private climate control: heating and air conditioning - 25" color TV with 40 cable channels, VCR, & DVD
- AM/FM clock radios with alarm
- Tub/shower combo
- Convenient accommodations for guests with special needs
- Pets are allowed at an additional charge of $5 and a $25 refundable deposit
We offer a laundromat and video rental store (boasting over 4,000 titles), and family recreational facilities which include basketball, volleyball, horseshoe pits and a playground on the premises for the convenience of our guests. Within walking distance is a tennis court and movie theater. And just a short drive away is our RV park. All of this is here just for you. We are located just 12 1/2 miles from the entrance to Capitol Reef National Park and seven miles from the junction of Highways 12 and 24 coming from Bryce Canyon National Park. All of this makes Aquarius Inn the perfect Bryce Canyon or Capital Reef motel for you and your traveling companions!
- Conference room(s)
- Fitness center
- Pets allowed (fees may apply)
- Indoor pool
- Wheelchair accessible property
- Common area hot tub (indoor)
- Business center
- Complimentary wireless Internet
- Complimentary parking
- 100% non-smoking
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary coffee
- Rooms with fireplace available
- Internet (fees may apply)
- Rooms with private hot tub available
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Wheelchair accessible
Dining and Attractions
Entering Capitol Reef National Park from the west on Highway 24, you will view many sculptured wonders, including Castle Rock. The Castle sits high atop its foundation of red rock of varying shades and looks down on the green of fruit trees, a reminder of the hardy pioneers who settled the little town of Fruita. The trees, both in bloom and bearing ripened fruit, are a special attraction of the park.
When in season, cherries, apricots, peaches, pears and apples can be picked by the pound or larger quantities. Deer live and are protected in Capital Reef and the fruit is a special attraction to them also.
Located just 12.5 Miles from the entrance to Capitol Reef National Park.
24 Hour cancelation notice or charged for the first day.
No Deposit Required